Fourth Annual Memorial Day(ish) Dyeing Weekend

Hello on this soon-to-be-blazing-hot Memorial Day Monday!

What wound up being a fairly last-minute decision by our standards, Neuro traveled here for a visit filled with yarn, food, and Manhattans!  Look what we did:


Well, this is really only my half of it - hers are equally fun and colorful!!

I'll show each of them a bit more closely in the coming days.  Two of them are for LW, who wasn't able to join us this year but we had fun pondering what colors she might like!

Neuro also cranked a perfect tube on the sock knitting machine using a gorgeous yarn she had dyed on her own!

In the meantime - I've been knitting without much to show for it.  I need to finish RP and Cowldici, so you'll see those some time soon.  I picked Owl Cowl back up after getting about 2 inches into it, realizing it was twisted, and then changing my mind about leaving the twist in; I finished the first set of owls and am now in the just-knit midsection (otherwise known as "Zoom Knitting" these days!).  I've also just started Clue 2 of last year's Stephen West KAL, Shawltopia; that project is a commitment but I'll take a pic of my current progress to show you!

Work has been going well and keeping me busy! You haven't missed much else here in the last few weeks.  More to come soon, though!

Stay safe, well, and hydrated!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
All of these amazingly dyed skeins are inducing a serious case of startitis! I'm going to run out of needles soon. I'm so glad we made the weekend happen!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons