Popular posts from this blog
Oogy and Neuro - Weavers!!!!
We made this!!! Here is my progress after Neuro's departure from a fun and relaxing weekend spent learning how to weave! I've got a ways to do yet, and I'm dreading warping the loom all by myself for the next project, but we were able to accomplish many things in just a couple of days! Neuro made a gorgeous scarf for herself, and our first product is nice enough to give as a gift. We're thrilled to have a whole new use for handspun. It might not get much fancier than this, but my hippocampus is definitely satisfied!
Mystery Solved!
Hello on this Jerk Pork Burger Friday! Our super warm, lovely weather continues! Although we're due for much cooler weather early next week (with rain, and possibly some flurries in the air??) it's nice to start to put the winter gear away and relocate the Crocs to their ready position near the front door! After much puzzling yesterday I managed to figure out what my mystery project is. I even vetoed it as a possibility several times. In the end, I compared the pattern page and confirmed that it is Converging Lines Cowl by Purl Soho (although Neuro probably remembered - because she remembers everything - and I should have just asked her, LOL). I'm using some drapey merino/nylon/sparkle yarn so it won't look as structured but I think it will still be very nice. Here is a pic: It's actually not quite so brightly grapey in person. In other news - I forgot to mention that the turkeys did their annual walk-through on Sunday morning! I happened to look out...


Comments