Oogliography

I have really been enjoying Neuroknitter's return to Neuro as well as her terrific (and super colorful and complex!) knitting. I have also been contemplating a similar foray into something different for myself. I really miss all the fun writing I had to do for my last degree, and thought I might give some of that a try here.

Quite some time ago, I started keeping what I call The Oogliography. This is a list of books, films, television shows, and documents, mostly oogy, that I have encountered. To assist with categorizing these further, I established the Oog rating scale, as follows:

One Oog - Mildly Disturbing
Two Oogs - Don't Eat Dinner While Reading
Three Oogs - Absolutely the Stuff that Nightmares Are Made Of

I am always in search of good, Three Oog material. While I certainly don't condone cruelty, war, the inflicting of pain, death, dismemberment, etc., I do enjoy rational historical descriptions of our human condition as well as plausible fictional representations of behavioral deviance.

I thought I might begin to update/resurrect The Oogliography here, inbetween knitting projects. It will be electic, and hopefully somewhat entertaining.

There will also be upcoming photos of colorwork - two more pillows, and some mittens that seem to have elicited an immediate dopaminergic response within hundreds of knitters, myself included.

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I wondered how long it would be before you would be working on those mittens...

Looking forward to the oogliography!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons