Must... Post.... Something....


Dear Neuro,

You'll just have to take my word for it, I've been working on lots of things over the past few weeks, and I will (eventually) have something to show for it, just not at the moment...

In the meantime, in an attempt to burst through (or at least meander over) the logjam, here is a photo of one of the pairs of self-striping socks:


Meanwhile, we're 9 days into September and I barely (haha) have anything started for this month's Thing!

Could be worse - at least I've survived my first full week of coursework. I'm sure you could live without seeing a picture of that :)

Stay tuned for more pics!

Love,
Oogy

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Nice socks, Oogy!
I have a logjam here, too. I keep wanting to start new projects, which makes a bigger logjam.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons