Reconsider


So the yarn I'd chosen for the November Thing-A-Month project (and which I'd started and thoroughly intended to complete at some point!) seems to have been injured, or otherwise eaten, at some point during its life; I kept encountering random breaks in both colors.  Rather than forge ahead and risk having the mittens disintegrate at some point, I ripped them out.  Now not only do I need to select new yarns for the project, but I must also determine if I can knit and then felt these into something useful.

Here is their mug shot:

Also - something in the water at work is resulting in another pregnancy outbreak - beware of upcoming booties!!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Oogy, I appreciate the bootie warning.
It could be considered a fortunate circumstance that the yarn intended for the November project was compromised: I am fairly certain that you have other yarn in the stash that would be happy to be used!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows