Looking Forward and Back!

Hello on this lemon garlic salmon and green beans Thursday!!

By way of food updates - Oogyhubby got me an InstaPot for Xmas, so I've been taking it for a test spin this past week.  So far I've boiled water (to practice releasing the pressure - which scared the crap out of Daisy!), made carrot/ginger soup (was OK), and made a shawarma (delicious but I added too much curry powder; can't wait to make again!).  I've ordered a cookbook full of InstaPot recipes, and will look forward to exploring that too!

I completely forgot that I took a picture of Sharon Air while it was drying (I've since worn it 2-3 times already!):


There's tons more things in the works but nothing quite yet to show for it all; as usual, more to come on that! 

In other news - I came home the other day from running an errand and heard this strange noise in the background.  Upon further investigation, it was coming from a kajillion birds all perched in the tops of the trees nearby (those little dots at the top are all birds!):


We've had a couple of waves of large flocks of birds that end up diving, landing, and swooping on and around our fields.  We must be on some kind of migratory path and perhaps are the rest stop along their journey.

Stay safe and well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons