April Thing A Month - Textured Weaving

Dear Neuro,

I have absolutely no idea how this is going to turn out, but for our April project I will be attempting inkle loom weaving.  For the first time.  On an inkle loom.  Without you.

Eeek!!



And, while it may appear that I'm off to a rather late start for this April project, it is snowing here today and, as you know, I am neither in Canada nor Alaska as I say this.  I will, therefore, attribute at least some of my delay to utter confusion regarding time of year.

By the way, your placemats look awesome!!!

Love,
Oogy


Comments

neuroknitter said…
Oogy! I have never heard of that loom. If anyone can conquer a new technique, it's you, so I'm not worried. I'm eager to see what you make!

SNOWING? I sat outside today. And mowed the lawn!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows