Delayed KAL

Hello on this sunny Saturday!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

For the first time in several months I find myself on a Saturday without any looming deadlines (there are always deadlines, of course, but some of them happen sooner!).  I spent last weekend finishing up my practicum work for school.  Today I give you the Casapinka KAL shawl from last fall:

It's been so long I forget what I was calling this!  Of course it looks way better in real life.  The multi-colored yarn is some handspun I had been saving for a special occasion, and the others are leftovers from other projects that I already had in my stash.  It turned out beautifully, and I can't wait to wear it!

I continue work on my latest Casapinka project and various socks inbetween.  I don't have much else to show right now, but there are a couple of recently-planned projects coming up that will jump to the front of the queue once very soon.

It's ceased raining momentarily (and there may have even been some sleet/graupel last evening), and it's cool and sunny - my favorite!  We're going to get more rain soon, but I think with each day of rain the green things double in size!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Now you have the perfect mid-Spring shawl to keep you warm! It is so awesome. And huge!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons