Hard To Resist

Guess what day it is???????

My next project is to make two pairs of super warm yet comfy socks for Oogyhubby for winter.  I have a plan to dye the yarn for those, and hope to have something to show you within the next few days.  They'll be hand knit - I plan to find patterns with squishy cables and stuff for extra warmth!

In the meantime, I'm having a hard time not working on this:


This is Casapinka's latest MKAL, the Snark-O-Meter.  I've just started Clue 2, but the KAL is about mid-Clue 3 right now.  I don't have any illusions of keeping up - particularly since I have three other Casapinka projects underway, and the Just Beachy MKAL started today as well.  

And I had a couple of interesting ideas today.  In no particular order:

- Weavin' Stephen.  How did I not know about this sooner?  I'll be using it at my very next color change - later this evening, if I'm lucky!!

- Afterthought buttonholes.  Just sayin.  I've got an experiment in mind for this.

- Short row garter stitch afterthought heel.  This one is an experiment as well but I've got some tubes and fun yarn set aside for it.  Will keep you posted!

In other news - the hot and humid weather has left us (at least for the time being); I think last night was the first night in more than a month where we didn't have the AC on in the bedroom.  Global warming really sucks!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Those colors are looking great together. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons