Sock Progress!

Hello on this leftovers Wednesday!

The oogyparents have come and gone, so I'm all cooked out and our fridge is full of leftovers!  We all had a great visit with even greater weather.  I get the feeling we'll be paying for this later on, but in the meantime it's been absolutely lovely - warmish in the sun, cool in the shade, light breeze, a bit of rain here and there.  

I made significant progress on the Just Beachy MKAL.  There was a 3-needle bind-off and a whole lot more knitting.  There's several rows of seed stitch before the final bind-off and then blocking!  I put it aside because it's time to make some swift progress on...


The yarn looks great in the sunlight, where you can see all the bits of color and speckle.  I'm no dye wizard, but these are nice.  They fit Oogyhubby great so far!  Headed for the toe so hopefully I can start the other one soon!

In wildlife news - early one morning during coffee, Oogydad saw a buck chasing a doe out of the woods and into the field; they both then reversed direction suddenly and headed back into the woods.  I didn't see any of it, Oogyhubby saw part of it, and all were thrilled.  We don't see bucks at all, let alone chasing someone, so this was indeed a sight to behold.

I'm looking forward to a weekend filled with sociable activities - some virtual, some live!  It's nice to have those options!

Stay safe and well!

P.S. Speaking of which - I got my COVID booster last week, and have quite the little bruise to prove it!  My giant flu vaccine bruise is mostly faded, so hopefully my clotting capabilities got a bit of practice in addition to the bruise-scrubbers and of course all the viral antibodies!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Those socks are great. You ARE a dye wizard!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons