Custom Sock Efforts

Hello on this Fusilli Tuesday!

I've been doing a lot of knitting but don't have much to show for it.  How it that, you might ask?  Oh, the wonders of a custom-knit sock:

This sock fits Oogyhubby's foot PERFECTLY!  He's got high arches and square toes, so I had to make the foot much longer than usual and also use a round toe instead of my go-to wedge shape.  I think I must have re-knit the toe four times!  Well, we finally got there.  The second sock should go much faster as a result!

I'm also eager to start work on the vest I "gave" Oogyhubby last Xmas (he received a proto-vest).  I finally got him to provide me with a sweater he likes so I can use its measurements for the vest.  I've already done a gauge swatch so I expect to cast on for this as soon as I'm done with Sock #2.

Of course I have 70 million other things going and/or in mind.  Never a dull moment!!

Stay safe and well :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons