FO!!!!!

Hello on this mahi mahi Sunday!

I feel like it's been forever since I've actually finished something.  Now that they are done and blocked, may I present Yoga Socks #1:

Yes - I had originally intended to make 2 pair before the 2021 holidays.  At this rate, I'll be right on schedule to have 2 pair ready for the 2022 holidays! (The colors look a bit washed-out in this photo - they are much brighter in reality.)

(To be fair, there is a lot of competition for knitting time these days - and lots of knitting competition therein as well!)

In other news - OH needed to plow some large paths in the snow so the professional tree guys could get to their victims (they were scheduled to come in March but they had an opening - hey, they're the ones getting cold and facing danger, they can come as early as they'd like!).  The tree parts worked out great, and now Daisy thinks these paths are just for her! 

Stay safe and well :)

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I'm almost inspired to do some yoga...
Beautiful FO!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons