The Nor'easter Took a Left

Hello on this spinach lasagna Tuesday!!

We had a boatload of snow yesterday - I'm thinking it's about 14", plus or minus a couple.  It's hard to tell because there was also a lot of wind and some lake effect thrown in there!  Fortunately it was well predicted so we had the chance to make a few preparations.

I've been telling my friends who live along the East Coast that we took one for the team - usually these snow cyclones head right for Boston and surrounding areas.  This one took a left due to some other atmospheric disturbance.

The double-layered Super Warm hat I made for OH last year (samoyed and merino on the outside, custom dyed and intentionally slightly felted; merino on the inside) kept his head warm and dry without overheating in the wind and snow yesterday, so that was a good choice.

I did some work on Pinion over the long weekend:


I'm enjoying the current garter stitch section, mostly because I don't have to remember to keep track of each row :)

I hope to do some finishing or similar so I have something different to show you other than slow Pinion progress!  

Stay warm, safe, and well :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons