Cowldici

Hello on this cold and snowy Friday!

Casapinka has done it again - this time instigating a KAL with a pattern from her repertoire.  No mystery here, but when I suggested to Neuro that I might make one in handspun, she replied - COWL??

Here is the parent pattern:


After a refreshing dive in the yarn stash, I failed to come up with any handspun that would work, but I did find some hand-DYED (by Neuro!) and some lovely leftovers:

Neuro gave me the yarn at the bottom left the last time we met in person (last summer!);   Bottom right is alpaca/silk dyed by Kangaroo Dyer (of Webs fame), and top is JaggerSpun silk/merino (OK, commercially dyed, but it's going to be the accent color so not a biggie).  The laceweights will be held double.

This project will have to get in line behind a few others, but it's very exciting to have these special plans for these special yarns!

Stay safe and well, especially those of you in the path of the snowbomb cyclone headed your way!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I can't wait to get Pinions off my needles so I can start the cowl!! Still deciding on colors...

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons