Marathon, Not a Sprint

Hello on this beautiful Autumn and spicy chicken burger Monday!

We've had the loveliest weather here for the past few days - clear, sunny, warm (but not too much).  With the exception of one day it looks to be nice right until the weekend!

I finally started the new Stephen West MKAL, Twists&Turns, and evidently the below gets repeated several times in Clue 1 so this one is definitely going to be a marathon, not a sprint:

Of course I'm still working to finish last year's MKAL, so I suppose as long as I have this mostly finished within the year I'm right on track for myself!!

I also finished the knitting on Mountain Musings, so will have pics to share when I get around to blocking it.  I cast on for a pair of felted slippers as a holiday gift, and need to get my stuff together to cast on for a hat.

Stay safe and well - and be sure to get your flu shot and any COVID boosters you're due for :)  Mine are both scheduled for this coming Saturday!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
It's so exciting to see how those colors look together! Mine is on hiatus while I work on a few other projects that require less focus.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons