A Sweater Per Year

Hello on this Spaghetti alla Puttanesca Monday!

Long story short - I volunteered for a test knit but was not selected.  I had already bought a lovely comparable yarn.  So I'll be joining the KAL instead!!  

The pattern is Holly Blue.  Here is the yarn I found:

The color is a warmer pink in person than in this photo.  It's got a lovely hand and I'll probably do a gauge swatch just to see what it wants to do.  I'm thinking about 3/4 length sleeves and some charming buttons.  The KAL starts in May so stay tuned!

In other news - the recent summer weather is transitioning back to spring.  I can't say I'm disappointed - it was way too hot way too early for me!

Stay safe and well :)

Comments

neuroknitter said…
That is going to be amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons