Mystery Solved!

Hello on this Jerk Pork Burger Friday!

Our super warm, lovely weather continues!  Although we're due for much cooler weather early next week (with rain, and possibly some flurries in the air??) it's nice to start to put the winter gear away and relocate the Crocs to their ready position near the front door!

After much puzzling yesterday I managed to figure out what my mystery project is.  I even vetoed it as a possibility several times.  In the end, I compared the pattern page and confirmed that it is Converging Lines Cowl by Purl Soho (although Neuro probably remembered - because she remembers everything - and I should have just asked her, LOL).  I'm using some drapey merino/nylon/sparkle yarn so it won't look as structured but I think it will still be very nice.  Here is a pic:

It's actually not quite so brightly grapey in person.

In other news - I forgot to mention that the turkeys did their annual walk-through on Sunday morning!  I happened to look out the window early in the morning and there they were, wandering around in the field.  There were two toms and three hens.  Oogyhubby hadn't seen them here before so it was great he got the chance to watch them for himself!

Stay safe and well :)

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Ha Ha, I didn't remember...
Word of caution: a few other pals who have made this pattern found that it stretched out into a rather large circle that might be better suited to be a skirt, if anyone could actually get away with wearing a knit skirt!
Oogyknitter said…
Oh yes, with all this ribbing that makes sense!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons