Easy Being Green

Hello on this Freezer Bingo Wednesday!!

Our weather continues to be unpredictable, varied, and unseasonable - but as a result we've had a series of warm, sunny days that allow us to open the windows during the day, see the daffodils springing up everywhere, and today there are buds on the tree just outside of my window!

Coincidentally, I just finished this little blankie I'd started a million years ago with this unusually nice acrylic (think baby blanket maybe?):


It's a little hard to see from here but the middle is double knit and the edges are garter stitch.  It's lovely and squishy!

Off the needles and with their recipient are some socks that I knit with this yarn; no pics because it went from secret to gift in just a few hours and of course I forgot to take a pic...  Pattern is from one of LW's knitting books!

Also off the needles and awaiting finishing is the vest I'm making for Oogyhubby.  I had him try it on last night and I have to say the fit is perfect!  I'll be sure to take pics once it's all done and blocked.

In the meantime my mindless knitting is a 2x2 rib cowl - no idea what the pattern is as I have only the second page of instructions, no other info!  Which just means it's been too long and it needs to get finished!

Stay safe and well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons