Woof!!

Hello on another non-taco* Tuesday!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

*Last week's chicken stew turned out terrific!!!  There was even enough to stow away in the freezer for two more meals!  Tonight I'm making chicken with pea risotto!

 I don't have much knitting progress to report at all this week!  I've been hacking away at the Next Nephew Wedding Afghan, preemie mitts, and attempting a full sock on the sock machine.  All are moving forward, but slowly.

So in the meantime I thought I'd share a picture of Benson!!

This is his attempt to lure me away from my desk in order to play throw/fetch with him.  It probably worked, LOL - who can resist a dog that lets you see the insides of his nose??

In wildlife news - last week we had a bunch of Canadian geese hang out on our lawn and field for the better part of a day.  We were in the middle of a mild thaw, so perhaps they thought we were a pond?  They sure do make a lot of noise!  Later, after they'd left, a large flock of small, black birds hung out for a while.  I'm wondering if they're all making their way back north for the spring?  

The deer have been more active as well.  Many mornings I see them wandering around in the woods just outside my window.  Yesterday Benson and I surprised one when we went out first thing in the morning.  The temps were above freezing for a few days in a row (although not so much today!), so perhaps that cheered everyone else up as well!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Benson knows that the most important thing to do is play!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows