Blueteeth Needed!!

Hello on this something-chicken with some kind of squash and asparagus!!  (I had a menu planned but I've changed my mind!)

I recently converted from an Android to an iPhone; nothing political, it was all about the cost.  I wanted the least expensive, moderately functional phone to replace the one that continues to refuse to accept a charge.

So I continue to learn new things about my new phone (well, new to me anyway - it's refurbished!).  Just today I learned how to change the camera flash from Auto to On (because it wasn't flashing and I wanted the below pic to be brighter):


This is my Sharon Air, 4 rows from the end of Clue 2 and about to add Color D for the very first time (see the wee bit at the top).  I have a feeling I know where this is going next - the Just Beachy MKAL from last year took a similar path.  But I haven't looked ahead (except for reading the stories, which are hilarious).

Another really funny thing about my new phone is that I didn't realize until I sat down to call the Oogyparents last week evening that there is no headphone plug!!  People Who Know Better tell me that Apple did away with these a while ago now.  So I'm now the proud (and still ignorant) owner of blueteeth headphones AND ear buds!  I need to figure out how they all work, but I managed to get Oogyhubby's to work the other night so I could at least talk to my parents without having to hold my phone at my mouth all evening!

Other Knitting continues; I've just finished caking up the yarn for the Mountain Musings MKAL, and I'm seriously contemplating Vertices Unite (with stash yarn for once!).  More to come!

Stay well and safe - and have a great rest of your holiday weekend!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I have several of SW's modular shawls in my "favorites". I'll make one someday! As you say, great for stash-busting.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons