A Bit of a MKAL Frenzy

Hello on this fall-like Grilled Italian Sausage Tuesday!

Oogyhubby and I are back from a week in Cape Cod, my favorite place on earth!  There is nothing like sitting on a breezy beach under a Sun Ninja with knitting and an iced tea (and OH as well!!!!).

Speaking of knitting - I'm only a couple of rows away from finishing Sharon Air:


I did some work on Mountain Musings as well, but the other 4 projects I also brought along with us?  Not even a glance!!  I was pretty obsessed with Sharon Air.

There was a box from Neuro waiting for me when I got home - with extra needles and the most amazing yarn EVER - Blue Tick Hound!!  Here is a pic of the yarn next to its (very tired after a week at dog camp) muse:

I'll be on the lookout for something extra special to make with this!!

Stay safe and well :)

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Seeing the yarn next to the beloved pooch made me so happy!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons