MKAL Frenzy

Hello on this stormy Tuesday!

I'm working away on Sharon Air and have just started Clue 5.  I think it's a fairly large clue, because it came with a disclaimer that we shouldn't feel compelled to get it all done in one week.  I'm enjoying the different colors of yarn and for the most part it's very straightforward knitting!

Mountain Musings has been a little more challenging (as expected):


First there was the pinhold caston (you can see I haven't exactly worked in the end there, but it otherwise turned out as planned).  Then there was the first bit on DPNs.  Now I've finally switched to circulars but still seem to have a bit of a counting challenge.  I'm enjoying the colors with this one as well although still adjusting to working in the round (it's been a while, I think!).

I think I've managed to use every single pair of #5 circular needles I own with all of these projects!  I may need to invest in a few additional sets just to have them available!

Stay safe and well:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons