Not Exactly Knitting Content

Guess what day it is????  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.

We had a new arrival yesterday:


That's Oogyhubby's hand there, not some strange attachment waiting in the wings :)

I've been working more than I've been knitting lately so I don't have much to show you in terms of yarn.  The weather's turned colder and today we have some snow on the ground, but not enough yet to plow (there is a snow attachment behind the tractor you can't see in this pic).  Time to get out all the woolies.

Speaking of which - I wore and washed the Squircles for the first time last week, and much to my horror there is a dropped stitch in one of them.  I'll show you a pic later so we can all be annoyed together :)

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Oogy hubby will now wish for record snow fall!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons