Changed My Mind (A Little)

Hello on Saturday!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

I changed my mind about a couple of things this past week.  One of them was that I was planning to use an existing work surface for my new sock knitting machine.  I changed my mind and got a custom table from its company of origin instead:

Now all I need to do is get the machine settled on it!  (Also notice the Benson photobomb in the lower corner - always in motion, always blurry!)

The table also came with a surprise - a pound of ugly yellow acrylic sock yarn - perfect for practice and making starter bonnets!!

I also changed my mind about what I'll be doing with the KamaKamaKamaKama yarn from Neuro.  You will all like this!  I'll put a pic up as soon as I have something recognizable to show you.

In wildlife news - I took Benson out yesterday for his usual mid-evening stroll.  I bring a small flashlight because it's so dark away from the house.  Oogyhubby joined us and of course brought his flashlight, which I believe you can see from the space station.  I thought we were alone, but the super-powered flashlight showed a whole herd of deer over in the other field, watching us with great interest.  So, even when you think you're alone - you're probably not!

We also took a short car trip yesterday as part of Benson's socialization, and noticed that there was a dead rabbit next to the road just off of our driveway.  Maybe it was dropped by some unlucky hawk?  You would think that the scavengers would have been all over it, but perhaps it was that recent.  We left it there, figuring it would make some lucky turkey vulture's day.  I will be shocked if it's still down there with all of the creatures that roam around here (including the humans, LOL).

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Benson is offering to be your assistant sock maker!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows