Knitting Solidarity

Hello on this cloudy Monday!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

I haven't been up to much yarn excitement lately, except to say that I'm now surrounded by many yarny lovelies from Neuro!  Not only did she give and make me some awesome things for the holiday, but I continue to enjoy what she gave me for my b-day some time ago:


This is the emPower People cowl in Neuro's custom colorway Biden Our Time.  I've been working on this since the business the other day.  I've also been wearing the one she made for me; that one is a deep purple and made with a soft, squishy wool/camel blend.  There's a third version waiting in the wings - I'll show you that one and some pics of these other things in the coming days (the Goldilocks Project, Oogyhubby's hat, the gauge swatch, and whatever else hops on the needles! Stash yarn only - 2021 is the year of Yarn Austerity!).

There are also a couple of longer-term projects in the works; stay tuned for more on those!

I continue to be busy in a good way with competing priorities as well.  No complaints here!

The wildlife continue to be visibly scarce during daylight hours.  Last evening, however, Benson set up a racket right after dinner.  When Oogyhubby went to investigate, he saw that there was a fox out on the driveway.  Evidently the fox gave him the equivalent of the fox middle finger before strolling off into the night.

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I was wondering what we would call it. Year of Yarn Austerity!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows