ABK

Hello on this confit Friday! (Our meal delivery service seems to be stuck in Ohio so we're having to freezer shop today!)

You've heard of ABC - Another Bloody Castle.  Today's title stands for - Another Bloody KAL!

My yarn and KAL addiction are not abating any time soon.  While I'm still actively working on two (well, three if you count working in ends and blocking) KAL projects, I've signed up for a third:

(That would be Stephen West!)

The instructions call for solids so I got these:

I blame my emotional support Canadians, who seem to have turned into enablers!  I thought these colors were fun together and the yarn (90% merino, 10% nylon) is lustrous and has a very nice twist - good for stitch definition!

Speaking of enablers:  LW's floor loom is now in our house in what is now called The Weaving Room.  There are tons of pieces - I've got some work to do!

In other news - 

We continue to have the most lovely fall weather here - cool, breezy, and with lots of lake effect cloud activity making for gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.  We catch a glimpse of deer here and there, but the mice must be on the move because the cats have been frequently visible as well.  And it seems that at least one of the chipmunks (if not Chippy himself) thinks he's a rooster and does a lot of chirping this time of day.

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I join you in the fall weather fan club. Such a welcome relief! If only the days would last as long...

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons