Effed-Up Lace

Hello on this stovetop lasagna Friday!!

Last evening I was knitting happily along on Just Beachy (still Part Two but ironically I just wound the rest of the minis for Part Three) when lace disaster struck:

(OK, you probably can't see it here, but somewhere in there is a double decrease and a couple of yarnovers that managed to get f-ed up a couple of rows back.  I even added markers every two repeats (imagine how bad it would be if I hadn't done that?).  I fiddled with it but I think I made it worse.  I'm thinking tomorrow's inclement weather will be the perfect day for lace remediation.  In the meantime, I'll soldier on with WWS#1 and Shawlography!)

In other news - we've had quite the run of extraordinarily beautiful weather the past few days.  I've been eating apples in solidarity :)

Stay safe and well!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Lace remediation is my least favorite thing!
It does look pretty otherwise :)

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons