Lights Out

Hello on this Stir Fry Wednesday!

Yesterday was very dark and rainy, so Oogyhubby lit some candles for us to enjoy during dinner.  These became even more useful when the power went out for a few hours just a short time later. 

I'd been looking forward to some quality knitting time (and a cup of tea!) after dinner, but what I needed to do actually required a bit more light than was available.  Oh well - after all, tonight is another night!

In other news: The deer were parading up and down the driveway at 12:45 AM; ask me how I know.


Comments

neuroknitter said…
We were so glad to have electricity--some folks nearby have been without for a few days now.
Time to dig out the head lamp! All the cool girls use them.
Oogyknitter said…
Now why didn't I think of that?? Head lamps aren't just for foraging for snacks in the middle of the night, LOL!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons