Halfway

Greetings on this Pork Chop Thursday!

Continuing with my obsession with the Just Beachy MKAL (long since ended but I'm pretending it's still on), I continued to power through all my lace issues (since when did this kind of simple lace become such a challenge for me??).  Part Three ended with a bind-off, and Part Four seems to have started anew:

It will be fun and interesting to see how these pieces join together (eventually!).  I'm trying very hard not to look ahead more than a couple of steps within the current part.

In other news, there were four deer on the lawn this morning (well after sunrise, obviously).  Two of them were very small, perhaps new this year, and the other two could have been older sisters as they looked too small to be full-grown.  They didn't stick around much longer after that, but it was nice to catch a glimpse for once.

Stay safe and well :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons