Secret Life

Hello on this (Tortilla Bowl or Fettucine Arrabiata) Thursday!

The next shawl to be clearing the blocking mats (after using all four!) is (I had to look the name of this one up as well because I never really thought of it by that name) Casapinka's The Secret Life of Cats (and Dogz):

You might remember this being the project that called for fingering weight yarn but instead I used a bunch of laceweight yarns, all doubled.  I really love the way it all came out and the fiber combinations (wool, silk, alpaca) make it soft and drapey but still pretty solid.  I was obsessed with this for a period of time (October-ish), but then had to work in all the ends (this was before I knew how to work them in properly as I go) and of course block it out (although not too harshly).

I made some good progress on Yoga Sock #2 yesterday, and I'm on Pinion 6 of the latest Casapinka project.  I haven't dug any partially-completed projects out of the stash to work on just yet, but today may be the day for that (after I finish wrapping Oogyhubby's gifts!).

Best wishes for a safe, joyful, and healthy holiday!  The days are getting longer now so it only gets better from here :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons