I've Got a Pinion Too!

Hello on this pork stir-fry Saturday!

Neuro did a great job describing our latest mutual adventure, so all I'll say here is that at this point I'll be knitting something Casapinka for the rest of my knitting life.  Here are my colors for Pinion:

(The wine bottle is one of the wee winevent wines, otherwise these balls of yarn would be enormous!!!!).

My plan is to use the purple and gray laceweight yarns together for the smaller sections (hopefully the schematic is directionally correct!) and to randomly rotate the neon balls throughout the garment.  I dyed them similarly but separately so there is enough of a difference between each of them to be disruptive otherwise.

I cast on and knit the first couple of rows last evening.  I'm going with the #6 needles she always suggests, even though I often use #5s for her stuff.  I figured I'd give things a try at this gauge, and since this will be a (what rhymes with noncho?) that might be the preferred fabric anyway.  

Turns out that Daisy absolutely loves walking the trails in the woods.  If it's nice out tomorrow I might try walking down along the treeline - our goat neighbor doesn't mind as long as we're not hunting, LOL.

Comments

neuroknitter said…
My Pinion is that yours is going to be most awesome!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows