And the Mitts Go On

I thought it might be fun to post a pic of the recent crop of baby mitts: 


The yarn for the two pairs on the right was specially dyed for this purpose by Neuro!  (The purple yarn is left over from an earlier sock project.  The body of the mitt is made with Franklin - I go through about a pound of it every 14 months or so, and will be very sad if Webs ever decides to discontinue it!)

I used to bring a pair to work each Monday and leave them with one of our actuaries, who is married to the head of our local NICU.  She in turn would bring them home and pass them along to her hubby; he would pass them along to the NICU nurses, and they would put them on the the babies.  I haven't yet figured out a good way to deliver these now that I'm not working there anymore, but in the meantime I will continue to make about a pair a week.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons