Unpacking Chaos

So during the course of packing and moving last month, we thought we had what was a pretty good system - mix heavy and light items in each box and label each box.  That way, regardless of where the boxes ended up in the new house, we could figure out where everything was.

Uh, no.

Case in point - these towels that I've been planning to make for my brother.  He has been renovating one of his bathrooms for quite some time now, and is in the final stages of completion.  I thought that some fancy-ish towels might be just the thing.  I had four of them (acquired years ago with him in mind actually).  They have all of these Noah's Ark pictures on them, which is super cute if you're into that sort of thing:


I set to work with finding a grand letter "S" with which to monogram them in counted cross-stitch (I can actually do something more than knitting, lol):


I had completed one prior to the move, and I just completed the second one yesterday (while not listening to the Beatcroft Social, which was cancelled due to the upcoming Up Helly Aa! festival on Tuesday).


The problem:  I have no idea where the other three towels are - one other that is completed, and two that are not yet started.  They have got to be around here somewhere!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons