KamaKama!!

Hello on this cold and (sort of) snowy Saturday!  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.

We actually had a fair amount of sunshine over the course of the last two days; with all the snow on the ground it created lovely sheets of unexpected ice here and there and also gave you a sense of snowblindness in just a few minutes.

I finally finished the first pair of the Kamakama preemie mitts:


So I can make more mitts with this awesome yarn, I'm using coordinating leftover yarns to make the little ties.  This combo gives such a strong sense of springtime, it cheers me up every time I look at it!

Last evening we decided that Oogyhubby's Samoyed hat doesn't need an alpaca liner, so I'm in the process of finishing off just the fuzzy part of the hat and see where that takes us.  He tells me it's super warm without the liner, and he's afraid he won't get much use of it if it's too warm.

I do have another pair of Kamakama mitts started; I tend to work on those when I'm throwing the squeak for Benson (which no longer squeaks, but he still loves it and won't play with any others).  And the Goldilocks Project was mocking me yesterday.  I haven't even thought about what will be next from the queue, I want to stay focused on these three things for now.  How about that!!

Hey Neuro - I didn't buy any new yarn or fiber in January!  I know we have a fun penalty if we do buy yarn, but should there be an award for not buying any?  Like buying yarn?  LOL!!!!!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Ha! Positive reinforcement for good behavior is far superior to punishment for bad. However, buying new yarn would defeat our purpose of using what we have already, so perhaps we need a better reinforcement. Tools? I need some 40-inch #2 circs, for example...
Oogyknitter said…
Great idea!!!!! Good thing February is a shorter month! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons