Winding Up!

Hello on Chicken Stew* Tuesday!!  I hope this finds you safe and well!  We're good here.

*That's right - no tacos today.  Instead I've got a new chicken recipe in the crockpot, with carrots, potatoes, and peas.   We're going to have a lot of leftovers!!!

I fired up the cone winder yesterday:

This is the alpaca sock yarn for Oogyhubby's warm sock experiment.  He didn't want the yarn dyed right away.  I'm now in the process of figuring out how to execute a hem and mock rib on the sock machine.  Fortunately there's a great series of videos on YouTube.  How did we ever figure anything out before YouTube???

I don't have much other news to report!  I've been busy working as well as keeping irons in the fire.  I've also been reinstated as a grad student so that I can earn the remaining three credits for my MPH, so that body of work has entered my life as well.  This is all cutting into my yarn time, but it's all good!!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I'd like to see that winder in action!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons