Inadvertent Yarn Purchase

TGIF!!!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

This has been a very busy week, and I'm looking forward to catching up on a few fun things later today and this weekend.  We also still need to take down our holiday decorations!  That will happen today as well.

So evidently I made an inadvertent yarn purchase this month:


So yeah.  I thought it would be fun to get a short subscription from KiwiCo.  They have mostly cool STEM stuff for kids and teens, but a lot of their kits are fun for adults too.  Except this one - not so much for me.  I think I could actually two hats faster than I could knit one with these loom thingeys.  I've been super happy with them and this yarn isn't too bad so I'll go ahead and check it out - probably without the loom thingeys though.

So here's what I'm going to do - I'm going to take the February hat penalty.  There's a hat on my list that I want to make, and I have some 2020 yarn to make it with.  

In other yarn news - I need to figure out how to attach the Samoyed Hat lining.  Another pair of Kamakama preemie mitts is headed for a swim.  And I need to get Goldilocks going again.

In wildlife news - not so much going, not even a lot of tracks that I can see.  We've had very cold weather and snow every day or two without much melting inbetween.  I think this trend is going to continue for the rest of the month.  Maybe making hats in February isn't such a bad idea after all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows