First Pair Completed!

TGIF on yet another blustery day!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

I finally blocked the second of the first set of CSM socks:


 I continue to knit away on stuff, but still not much to show for it.  I've got some other blocking work to do, so perhaps there will be new pics soon!

I learned earlier this week that the only thing keeping me from GRADUATING this May (with an M.P.H.) are all the check boxes for my practicum requirement.  I've done all the work, but the faculty advisor needs to check the boxes.  Fingers crossed!

My new job is going well and I really enjoy working with the people I interact with the most.  It's a great mix of alone-work and informative meetings, all of which I do from right here (or just to the left of right here which is where that monitor currently sits).

We've had a bit of rain lately so not much to report in terms of wildlife.  But things are greening up so I expect there will be fauna to accompany all that flora!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows