NNWA Knitting Done!

Happy Easter Sunday!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

This evening we'll be dining on spiral ham (leftovers from the last one) and roasted potatoes - very exciting!  (OK, there's a salad in there as well.)  I also scored another spiral ham on sale last week, so that is in the freezer awaiting an opportunity for yumminess!

I finished the knitting on the NNWA last night:


I think the top one shows the pattern better,, but the bottom one is closer to the actual colors (the top one looks way greener than it really is - bad lighting on my part, I'm sure!)

I still have a kazillion ends to weave in, and I also need to wash/block it, so the fun part is done, LOL.

Of course I turned around and started yet another Casapinka design - The Secret Life of Cats (and dogz).  I'm using mostly laceweight (doubled to make fingering weight), so this should put a big dent in the lace part of the stash!  Pics coming soon!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
That looks amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows