CSM Socks!!

Hello on this snowy and blustery Thursday morning!  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.

Yes - it looks like February outside at the moment, with snow on the ground and a wave of heavy lake effect snow hitting us.  It shouldn't last long, but for the moment it is a winter wonderland out there (or maybe a winter WTFland is more like it??).

I finally completed the deep heel experimental CSM shortie socks, here is their pic:

These are actually a gift for my mom, just in time for Mother's Day! 

I think they look super cute, and although I think there is more hand knitting on there than machine knitting, they were a great experiment and really fun to make.

I still haven't dyed the minis for the "full size" version of these - which will be pink for this particular yarn (toes and heels anyway - not sure about the cuff yet).  I did, however, get one of LW's sock tubes cranked out yesterday.  The pile of yarn bundles continues to grow!  (Neuro - I'll be mailing yours on Sunday, which is probably the next time I'll actually leave the house, LOL.  I'll send you the tracking # so you can stalk the package as it makes its way to you!).

Not much else going on around these parts lately, but I'm sure all the wildlife are wondering what's going on with this weather!!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
The MOM socks are super cool.
And, I will enjoy tracking the package you send as it takes a full tour of North America before it gets here (to the next state over!).

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows