Neuro's Yarn Pack!!

Hello on this strangely blustery Tuesday!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

I'm very happy to be on Day Two of my second vaccine dose.  I'm a little sleepy, and the injection site is red and itchy.  I must be one hell of an antibody factory!!!!

I've been working a bit here and there on the yarn packs for our upcoming Dye Weekend.  I did Neuro's fist because they need to be mailed to her.  They wanted to pose for you:


Each full skein is CSM-knitted into a tube and has an additional 20g skein for accent color or whatever.  The yellow yarn you see is the "waste" yarn that guards the live stitches on both ends.  It's pretty good about not unraveling, so I just make it long enough so that even accidents won't unravel the good stuff!

Other projects continue to progress slowly.  It's not a race, so I'm really trying to intentionally enjoy the process!

In wildlife news - not much going on these days.  But we're supposed to get a bit of snow tonight!!  Not a lot here, but it's still disconcerting (almost as much as that 80-degree day was earlier this month!!).

Comments

neuroknitter said…
This preview of sock tubes headed my way has made my day!!!
neuroknitter said…
What a joy it was to receive a box of sock tubes! Mr. Neuro could not understand my explanation of how the tubes can be transformed into socks, so I used your blog posts to give him a tutorial. Now he's all excited to see socks, too!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows