Eff It!!!

Hello on this blustery Wednesday!!

So I've made a decision to eff a project I've had in the works for many years - Firebird Socks.  They've been pending some embroidered details  and in theory are fabulous but you know what?  The sock fit is terrible and the yarn would be so much happier knit into a different pattern - perhaps even a sock tube, it's that pretty on its own:

I'm also very frustrated at my inability to execute the 4-row, 2-stitch repeated pattern that I chose for Rogue Pinion, Section 2.  Somehow my stitch count keeps changing!  It's a nice enough pattern, but for the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  I'll increase or decrease as needed towards the end of the section, and as I told Neuro - I'm going to be swatching these from now on before I subject someone else to these issues!!!!

In other news - there may be some felting in my near future.  More to come!

Stay healthy and safe :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons