Pinion II

Hello on this chilly Tuesday!

Neuro and I have gone crazy and decided to make ourselves another Pinion, this time one of (mostly) our own making!!

I decided to use the In Search Of ball in conjunction with Kidsilk Haze and another laceweight - along very similar lines as Original Pinion.  Here they are together:


We won't officially start until Saturday, which gives me the chance to finish the first Pinion. I'm in the home stretch, so it should all work out just fine!

In other news - of course there are a million other yarn projects going on at the same time!  One of these days I might actually finish one of them!!

Stay safe and well :)

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Those colors and textures are going to make the best rogue pinion ever!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons