In Search Of...

Hello on this chilly risotto Sunday!

(The weather is chilly, not the risotto, LOL!)

Remember that show from the 1970s, starring Leonard Nimoy?  It was "The Twilight Zone" meets conspiracy theory.  We would watch it with great glee and trepidation!

Well, this morning I went In Search Of knitting pattern books (more on that another time!), and guess what I found:

This is the giant ball of hand dyed yarn that I was looking for to use for a recent project!  It may even have been Pinion, I'll have to look back.  Neuro - this may be one of the things we dyed with OogyMIL all those years ago!  I'm going to keep it close - it may come in handy very soon!

In other news - yesterday I successfully used frozen puff pastry (Pepperidge Farm!) to make cherry turnovers.  They were OK, but this puff pastry thing opens up a whole new realm of possibilities!!

Stay warm, safe, and well!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
A beautiful blast from the past!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons