The Inbetween

It just occurred to me that there are a lot of things that are "inbetween" for me right now - my career, the weather, and obsessive knitting projects, to name a few.  While I can't do much about the weather, aside from ponder how I seem to have traded the commotion of too-close neighbors to the elements incessantly pounding on our walls, I have some modicum of control over my career and knitting projects.

I'll save the career contemplation for another forum.  For now, behold the triple helix:


I have no idea why I spent so much time rooting through all my acrylic yarn oddballs when there was a pile of black acrylic that used to hang out next to the pile of Hoover greens, also mocking me.  I think these colors make for a terrific study of the three-color helix knitting technique.  I'm about midway through and am far less interested in continuing than I am in finding another fun project.

I also love the Karbonz double points so much that I have finished both yoga socks!  The first is blocking on the sock frame at the moment.  The Karbonz are impatiently awaiting their next project, most likely socks for an enthusiastic recipient (and next for obsessed knitting?).

The wildlife also seem to be lying low inbetween weather systems, but I did see our foxie trotting through the woods this morning, and there are a bunch of birds - mostly chickadees from the sounds of them - hanging out in an evergreen cluster down near the road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows