More Finishing

Completed Hawthorne Socks!  Pattern is Zigzagular.  I don't consider myself a loose knitter, but these came out larger than I would have thought on size 0 needles.  Maybe they'll contract a little once they've been machine washed?  Note that they have chirality, which I think is pretty cool.

This hat went quickly!  You can see where I started the spiral, right in front there.  The problem is, I still have some of these yarns left over - perhaps enough for another spiral hat if I add a third color.  The fun part will be finding a color that works with the two of these!

The weather is much calmer today, but the wildlife have yet to return.  There are a couple of goats wandering around in their pasture, but all else is quiet too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows