Wine-O-Clock on a Friday!

Well, today it's more like Manhattan-O-Clock, but you get the idea.


Jack and Polar started packing up this morning; the sun has been out all day again, and the temperature may have soared to nearly 20 F!  

As a result, the wildlife have been stirring.  This morning, several deer were wandering around in the woods.  A few of them are back again for a late afternoon snack, and when last I saw they were headed down the driveway (literally in search of greener pastures!).

Around Noon-ish, a foxie was roaming the fields, and I think I saw him slipping around in a couple of places (kind of what I do on the driveway on my way to/from the mailbox!).  There were chirpy birds in the trees, but I didn't see them so I have no idea what kind they were.  AND I JUST SAW A HAWK - although not long enough to be able to identify him in a line-up - big wingspan, slightly hooked beak.  I'm going to have to get much better at being an avian eyewitness!

More uneventful Ruana Redux knitting - I'm done with the back and am evidently headed for collar decreasing and eventually the left front.  Progress!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows