Better Late Than Never?

So - nearly five years after I purchased the pattern and Neuro and I spent a great deal of time working on our respective Crazed Scandinavian cowls, mine is now blocking after being kitchenered and soaked:


My favorite part continues to be the marching Squatches seen along the top there.  Due to its thickness and shape, I'll need to rotate it periodically so that it has a chance of drying - it's two colored knitting, double-sided, and folded over - 8 layers!!

Along similar lines, here is February Hat, all finished and blocked:


Lastly, and nearly right on schedule, is October Hat, pompom and all:


These cables were super fun.

I've mostly been focusing on Audrey Hepburn, but obviously took some breaks to get all of these done.  I'm also undoing the slippers I made for myself, so that I can re-knit them as a single ply (they were originally double-stranded - now that's fun to rip out and re-ball!).  Not soon enough - we're due for some very cold weather later this week, following a big snow later today and tonight. 

I don't have any wildlife activities to report, although I was concerned that there was something up with the goaties after I didn't see them for a few days.  They were out the other day, though, so they're still around and OK!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I do love how the marching Yeti are stomping all over the hearts. Awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows