Fourth and Final

Hello on this rainy Tuesday!  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here. 

I completed the final clue for the Casapinka Cowl KAL last evening:

Of course there are 8 billion ends to work in, and I haven't even worked in the ends on the KAL shawl that I finished knitting a month ago now, but I like them both a lot!

I continue to make progress on the yoga socks, and will be winding some yarn for upcoming projects.

Speaking of which - October Gift was released today, and it's a beret.  So - Neuro is already covered with her awesome new line of colorwork hats, and I have some super bulky yarn that I'm curious about trying, so hats it is!  I'm off in search of a pattern.

In other news, this weather makes me want to do more stuff in the kitchen.  Lately I've been on a homemade crouton kick, mostly because I keep forgetting to buy croutons when I get salad fixins.  And I had a bunch of old (somehow non-moldy) bread in the fridge.  Dust on a bit of oil (butter and/or olive), salt, pepper, perhaps garlic power and a bit of parm, bake for 10 minutes.  We may end up getting bread just so it can go stale and become croutons, LOL.  These would also be delicious on soups and chili, and it's getting to be the crock pot time of year again.  I haven't tried any new recipes in a while, since there have been so many awesome old ones, but it's always fun to experiment.

Comments

neuroknitter said…
We need to have an end-weaving party.

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows