Somewhat of a Knitting Frenzy

Happy Monday!  I hope this finds you well; we're good here!

It seems that I spent the weekend knitting up a storm in addition to virtually visiting with several friends!

Again, I completed this week's Casapinka Cowl KAL clue in jig time:


I expect we're at the halfway point.  My experience with her cowls is that they run long - which I like, all the more to bunch them up and look fabulous!  (I'm sure she published the finished dimensions, I just never looked, LOL)  I also love going around and around in circles with cowls, for some reason the work seems to go faster.

There may be another Casapinka cowl in my near future as well.  Just sayin.

I also completed the first yoga sock while binge-listening to a podcast.  Neuro had asked if the socks would match, and I didn't think they would - the color repeat is very long.  However, it's possible that they will match after all, at least that's how it looks right now.  I'll keep you posted!

In other news - I'm pretty sure the squirrels and chipmunks are conspiring to drive Benson crazy.  I know it's a busy time of year for them, but they somehow know that he's on a leash and won't be chasing after them so they're pretty brazen with their activities when he's outside.  When Benson is in predator mode, a spot of black fur about 1/3 of the way down his tail puffs out and looks like a pom-pom.  I'll try to get a pic of it sometime, it otherwise defies explanation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons