The Dog Ate My Homework

Guess what day it is??????  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.

We knew from the first day he arrived that Benson liked to surf wastebaskets for tissues and paper, so into the cabinets they all went.  I'm waiting for the day when he figures out how to unspool the toilet paper.  We've been fortunate so far, particular in these times, LOL.

So I should have known better than to leave a draft of a project I'm working on with a friend on the floor unattended.  I left the room for no more than five minutes.  I returned to see Benson chowing on it; here is what he managed to do in that short period of time:

And he didn't just shred it like a normal dog, he ate the pieces!  Given all of the other things that have travelled through his tiny dog innards, I'm not yet too concerned, but I'll definitely need to Benson-proof my study.  Brewster once ate parts of two library books, thereby beginning his very own library (because we had to buy them!), but I expect that they smelled so interesting that he couldn't help it.  No one tell Benson that books are made of paper, we could have a real dilemma on our hands!

There is some knitting happening over here, and some new yarn has arrived to try to lure me away from it!  Never a dull moment!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
You can also hope that he doesn't develop a taste for YARN!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons